There are no measurements – just add a little of what you have in your cupboard.
Rice Carom seeds
Gram flour Ginger garlic paste
Yogurt Finely chopped chillies
Turmeric Fresh coriander
Chilli Salt to taste
Cumin Oil (optional for deep frying)
- Add a little gram flour and yogurt to the left over rice.
- Add a little cold water so the consistency is perfect to form a ball shape.
- Add turmeric powder, cumin powder, ajwain or carom seeds, garlic – ginger paste, and fresh coriander to the mix. well and leave for an hour.
- Shape into small balls. Now, either deep fry or steam the balls.
- Once they all are cooked, garnish with grated coconut. Serve with chutney.