As carom seeds are rich in minerals,some people believe that it help to soothe a sore throat and relieve aches and pains.
1 litre cold water 4 green cardamom
2 tbsp ghee (or unsalted butter) ½ tsp nutmeg power
1 tbsp carom seeds (aka ,ajwain)½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp cumin powder 3 tbsp rice flour
1 tbsp garlic paste salt to taste
4 cloves of garlic
- mix the flour with a little water and stir to get rid of any lumps.
- heat the ghee in a span and add the carom seeds.
- once the seeds turn brown,add the garlic paste,turmeric and cumin powders’ green cardamom,garlic cloves ,rice flour mixture and the rest of the water stirring vigorously.
- Add the nutmeg powder and salt to taste
- simmer for 10 minutes on a medium heat stirring constantly to ensure the soup doesn’t boil over or stick to the pan.serve hot