They’re quick to prepare, delicious, healthy and filling.
400g spaghetti noodles 2 tsp dark soy sauce
200g chicken breast, sliced in half 4 tbsp cooking oil
150g cabbage, finely sliced about 1 chicken stock cube dissolved
3-5cm long in 50 mls hot water
1 green pepper, finely sliced A squeeze of tomato puree
1 carrot, finely Sliced about 3-cm long Salt to taste
4 spring onions, finely chopped
- Boil the chicken over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Slice into strips and set aside.
- Boil the noodles in hot water over a medium heat for about 10 minutes or until al dente. Rinse in cold water, drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil and stir the chicken for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables, chicken stock and salt to taste and stir fry another minute.
- Add the noodles, soy sauce and tomato puree and mix thoroughly. Stir fry for two more minutes, sprinkle with spring onions and serve.