This dish has a blend of sweetness with spice.It can be served with rice or chapatti.
200g panner,cut into small chunks 2 tsp cumin powder
500g of butternut squash cut into chunk 1 tsp coriander powder
1 medium sized onion,slice 1 teaspoon of cumin seed
2 medium sized tomatoes,finally chopped 1 tsp turmeric powder
2 tbsp vegetable oil salt and red chilli powder to taste
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste Fresh coriander
- boil or steam the butternut swuash until cooked.
- heat the oil and stir fry the paneer cubes until golden brown
- remove from the pan and set aside
- using the same pan add the cumin seeds unitl they turn brown
- add the onions and cook until golden brown
- add the tomagoes,garlic-ginger paste,chilli,cumin,carriander,turmeric powder and salt.Stir gently until cooked and thick gravy like consistency is reacher
- Mix sin the paneer and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve.